Seminars Dried Layer Test
Basic training Dried Layer test
Objectives of basic training in Dried Layer test are:
- Learn the theoretical basics of the system of the Dried Layer test
- Basic knowledge of how a simple microscope works
- Proper setting up of a usable preparation for examination
- Derivation of a first hint diagnosis
Book recommendations for training
2 days, 9am – 12pm and 1:30pm – 5pm
- Learning the structure and functionality of a microscope, especially in bright field microscopy
- Learning the theoretical fundamentals and the essential development steps for the Dried Layer test
- Training the findings on the meaningful phenomena and their interpretation
- Linking the findings to an overall statement as a basis for a first hint diagnosis
- Microscope Practice: Settings, Proper Blood Collection, Typical Errors, Examination Flow
Training dates are individually agreed with you as an individual or small group. We look forward to your inquiry via e-mail.
Seminars in your region preferred? We are happy to be available for training in Germany or internationally (for example, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway and other countries). Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage via e-mail.
Seminar week instead of singular weekends preferred? We are happy to arrange a seminar. We are looking forward to your request via e-mail.
Lecturer for your education / school / event wanted? Let us coordinate the dates and content. We are looking forward to your request via e-mail.